The new Razor Jacket is a superior insulated hunting jacket. It has been designed primarily for hunting purposes, so it's tougher than your usual puffer jacket but just as at home around town. Primaloft Thermoplume has an ethical fill that is just as warm as down when it's dry but continues to perform when wet. With a tough water-resistant outer and cleverly placed seams to increase weather resistance, it feels like being wrapped up in a warm sleeping bag and it looks razor sharp.
Down is treated as a commodity and the price fluctuates about as much as petrol at the gas station, depending on supply and demand. Couple that with not really knowing whether your down is from a sustainable and responsible source, or has come from a less desirable live plucked source, and down is looking less and less desirable as a technical hunting option.
Our search for a responsible down product lead us to a brand new product from Primaloft called Thermoplume. This is a new fill that is 100% synthetic, yet it behaves just like down, with similar warmth to weight and packability but far superior performance to any down (water resistant or not) in wet weather and in breathability.
- 290gsm Primaloft Thermoplume fill
- Unique baffle woven fabric eliminates the need for stitching or thermally bonding the baffles, creating a much stronger product and virtually eliminating any insulation migration through stitching holes
- Dual cuff system, adjustable outer cuff, stretch lycra inner cuff, for superior comfort and seamless seal between your jacket and gloves
- 2 lower handwarmer pockets & Internal mesh dump pocket
- Fully adjustable tunnel tech hood
- Minimal seams and critical seams are placed specifically to increase weather resistance
- YKK Zippers
- PFC free DWR
* Selected Hunters Element Items need to be ordered in from our supplier before we can send them out. Please allow up to two weeks for delivery. If you require your item urgently please contact us to confirm availability before you place your order.