Klarus XT11GT 2000 Lm Urban Camo with battery
3 DIFFERENT INTERFACES
The Klarus XT11GT HD is an upgraded version of fan favorite XT11, as powerful tactical flashlight with world class design. Outfitted with an all new CREE XHP35 HD LED, the XT11GT can reach output levels of up to 2000 Lumens, a brightness more comparable to a search light than a tactical model. The light has also been made rechargeable, and comes standard with an 18650 battery and USB charging cable. Truly a light for all occasions, the Klarus XT11GT HD is capable of being programmed into three distinct operation modes that included Tactical, Outdoor and Advanced tactical. These settings will chance the 'One-touch' function of the secondary tail switch, altering it between one-touch strobe, turbo or a combination of the two.
SINGLE HANDED OPERATION
What keeps people coming back to the XT11 model isn't just its superior lighting power, it's the design of the light. The XT11GT HD feels good to hold with a durable aluminum body, grippy knurling and a familiar tactical style that suits home use just as well as intense tactical action. A patented dual tail switch design is the real game changer, allowing the light to be easily operating with a single hand. Both switches are easy to hit with a thumb and the aforementioned one-touch functions can be literal lifesavers!
- One-handed tactical design is perfect for law enforcement and military professional use.
- Patented triple-switch setup accommodates any user's preference.
- Easy-to-use interface includes one-touch Strobe, one-touch Turbo and one-touch low.
- Built-in mode memory allows for instant access to a user's preferred setting.
- 3 Interfaces: Tactical, Outdoor & Advanced Tactical
|Tactical: Classic KLARUS XT series control.|| |
|Outdoor: Specially designed for the wilderness.|| |
|Advanced Tactical: Turbo + Strobe only.|| |
- Micro USB charging port allows for quick-and-easy charging.
- Speedy 1A recharging current gets your light ready to go in an instant.
- Intelligent digital charging module - monitors charging progress for safe and fast recharging with over-charging protection.
- ITS temperature control - real time monitor and auto-adjust output levels to keep LED and crucial component safe for the best balance of performance and equipment safety.
- Special lock-out mode prevents accidental activation to prolong battery use and to avoid damages to a user's eyes.
- Capacity indicator notifies a user of remaining battery capacity any time.
- Built-in springs, located at the bezel and the tail, resist shock and drop damages - great for combating recoil.
- Reverse polarity protection eliminates damage from incorrect battery installation.
- Aero-space aluminum alloy body with CNC technology; Military spec hard anodizing (HA III); lightweight and robust
- Stainless bezel ring offers protection for crucial components
- Monolith bezel design for efficient heat dissipation
- Hardened Mineral Glass lens with AR coating; scratch resistant
|LED||1 x CREE XHP-35 HD E4 LED|
|Power Source||1 x 18650 (Included) or 2 x CR123As|
|IPX Rating||IPX-8 (Waterproof and submersible up to 2 meters underwater)|
|Impact Resistance||1 meter|
|Brightness Outputs||When using the normal 18650 battery with PCB protection or 2 x CR123A batteries, the Max output could be only up to 1300LM |
Turbo - 2000 Lumens - 50 Min.
High - 400 Lumens - 3 Hours 30 Min.
Medium - 100 Lumens - 12 Hours
Low - 10 Lumens - 170 Hours
Strobe - 2000 Lumens - 1 Hour 42 Min.
S.O.S. - 100 Lumens - 36 Hours
|Peak Beam Distance||1036.75 feet (316 meters)|
|Peak Beam Intensity||24964 cd|
|Dimensions||Length - 5.61" (142.6 mm) |
Head Diameter - 1.37" (34.9 mm)
Body Diameter - 1" (25.4 mm)
|Weight||130 g (4.58 oz.) excluding battery|