The Leapers UTG Heavy Duty Recon 360 Bipod, Cent Ht 8.12in.-11.97in., TL-BP03 Length: 8.12 - 11.97, Additional Features: Rubberized Stand, Fabric/Material: Aluminum, Height: 8.12 - 11.97, Color: Black, Weight: 15.3, Attachment/Mount Type: Picatinny, Stud. is here at OpticsPlanet with competitive prices ! Please also check out more options for Leapers UTG Heavy Duty Recon 360 Bipod.
Purchase your new Leapers UTG Heavy Duty Recon 360 Bipod, Cent Ht 8.12in.-11.97in., TL-BP03 from OpticsPlanet today and you will appreciate the easy checkout process, fantastic customer service, Free Shipping policy and information on easily tracking your order.
Unique Tension Adjustable 360-degree Panning with Multi-axial Tilting Base to Achieve Virtually Any Desired Bipod AdjustmentVersatile Bidirectional Bipod Folding with 5 Posi-lock Positions for Convenient Use on Different Firearms at Varying AnglesMetal Construction with Square Steel Cross Bolt for Superior Hold on any Picatinny RailInnovative Offset Picatinny Mounting Deck Frees up Handguard Real EstateFully Adjustable Legs with 7 Extendable Lengths Lockable via Thumb Wheel for Enhanced Stability at Multiple HeightsNonslip Rubberized Foot Pads for any Terrain or SurfaceComplete with Swivel Stud Adaptor for Swivel Stud MountingCenter Height Adjustable From 8.12"e; - 11.97"e;Specifications:Stand: Rubberized StandMaterial: AluminumPanning: YesPosi-lock: YesExtendable Legs: YesFoldable Arms: YesSwivel Stud Mount: YesPicatinny Mount: YesReversible Arms-Folding: YesWeight: 15.3 ozColor: Black
Features of Leapers UTG Heavy Duty Recon 360 Bipod:
- Capability to slightly turn the clamp mount horizontally along a vertical axis to offer a wider range of aiming angles without moving the stands.
- Unique safety design to guarantee that the position of the folding arm is fully locked.
- Length of both legs can be adjusted for best shooting position.
- Bipod arms can be folded up for easy carry and storage.
- Mounting adaptor to mount the bipod to a swivel stud.
- Mounting deck designed to mount on a Picatinny rail.
- Specially rubber coated stands to increase the friction between the stands and the surface they contact with for a more stablized shooting position.