LEUPOLD DELTAPOINT PRO REFLEX SIGHT 6 MOA DOT MATTE
Get dead-on your target in a split second without losing awareness of your environment. The DeltaPoint Pro reflex sight offers a bright, crisp reticle and an exceptionally wide field of view unmatched edge-to-edge clarity.
When your optic needs to be faster than your reactions, the Leupold DeltaPoint Pro is up to the challenge. The lightweight aluminium housing is shrouded by spring steel for the ultimate in ruggedness while the aspheric lens generates a wide field-of-view with some of the best image quality ever seen in a reflex sight.
Leupold's patented Motion Sensor Technology discerns any movement of the sight and automatically activates the illumination which is inset into a light tunnel to reduce the light signature in tactical situations. The Auto- Brightness sensor immediately and continuously samples the current lighting conditions to provide optimal reticle intensity or this feature can be overridden should a manual mode be required.
An optional rear iron sight can be installed on the DeltaPoint Pro and co-witnessed to the red dot giving the user continued functionality in case of battery failure (a taller front sight post may be required).
The DeltaPoint Pro is made to handle the extremes of weather, and the tool-less spring actuated battery compartment makes changing the battery quick and easy while maintaining an industry leading 66 feet of waterproofness. The 1 MOA elevation and windage adjustments eliminate the need for adjustment lock screws. From handguns to AR's; and from .22's to .458's, the agile DeltaPoint Pro is always a step ahead.
- 1x magnification
- 1.02 x 0.75" sight window
- Aspheric lens increases the usable field of view while eliminating image fall-off toward the lens edges and reduces distortion at the edges
- DiamondCoat lens coatings protects the glass from scratches and abrasions
- Anti-reflection lens coatings increases light transmission for brighter views
- Blackened lens edges reduce glare and light diffusion from the edges for improved contrast and resolution
- Motion Sensor Technology (MSL) senses movement and automatically turns itself on. After 5 minutes without moving unit switches to Sleep Mode to conserve battery power
- Intelligent Brightness Control (IBC): Built-in sensor adjusts reticle brightness to ambient light within 1/10 of a second
- When changing from bright to dark conditions, the IBC gradually steps the brightness down to match the user's eye dilation to keep the reticle in clear sight
- 1 MOA impact point correction
- 60 MOA windage and elevation adjustment
- Unlimited eye relief, designed for both-eyes-open use
- Lightweight and durable magnesium alloy housing
- Waterproof, tested to 66 feet
- Low-battery indication directly in the line of sight
- Compact design weighs 0.6oz with battery
- Includes protective scope cover