LEUPOLD MARK 3HD 8-24X50 30MM P5 SF TMR RIFLE SCOPE LE180674
Leupold riflescopes deliver elite optical performance. But reaching this level of excellence doesn't happen overnight. Leupold has a long history of manufacturing militarygrade optics that outperform and outlast everything else on the market, and now they've applied that heritage to a new line of tactical scopes:
The Mark 3HD. With a variety of models to choose from, you'll be sure to find a Mark 3HD riflescope for nearly every tactical application. Complete with MIL-based adjustments, HD lenses, exposed elevation adjustment dial, and a low-profile power selector ring, this series delivers everything a tactical shooter could ask for. The illuminated FireDot reticle with seven settings gets you on target fast, even in harsh daylight.
And like all Leupold riflescopes, it's designed, machined, and assembled in the USA and guaranteed for life.
- Leupold's Elite Optical System delivers the light transmission, glare reduction, and resolution that diehard hunters and shooters demand for all-day performance
- Quickly change magnifications using the easy-to-grip power selector
- Disperses recoil energy for unrivaled durability with ultra-lightweight construction
- Superior ruggedness is verified through Leupold's Punisher testing process
- Creates a visible aiming point in any light condition with available FireDot illumination
- Extends battery life with Motion Sensor Technology (MST)
- Increases adjustment for longer shots with a 30mm maintube
- Waterproof, fogproof, and guaranteed to perform for life