Minox 525x56 LR MR2S Reticle 34mm Riflescope
Made for long distances. Made for difficult conditions.
The ZP5 5-25 x 56 offers you mechanical precision, optical quality and robust construction at the highest level. It has everything you need as an ambitious long-range shooter: an unobstructed view enables you to enjoy the very large field of view with the highest image quality right up to the edge of the field of view - thanks to complex optical calculations and special types of glass.
The M * multiple coating ensures excellent light transmission, contrast and color fidelity. A generous eye relief of 90 mm offers security even with strong calibers. The controls have also been designed to be practical - this allows targeted adjustment even when wearing gloves and in poor lighting conditions. A well thought-out, practice-oriented reticle for every application as well as the reticle illumination with automatic switch-off should of course not be missing in this powerful overall package. Are you looking for a challenge under extreme conditions? Then the ZP5 5-25 x 56 is your first choice!
MORE DETAILS OF THE MINOX 5-25X56 LONG RANGE RIFLE SCOPE:
- Precise mechanics and robust construction for maximum shot resistance and repeatability
- 34 mm center tube with high wall thickness, made from one piece of aviation aluminum
- Very large field of view and the highest image quality up to the edge of the field of view thanks to complex optical calculation and special types of glass
- M * Multiple coating of the optical components for excellent light transmission, contrast and color fidelity
- Generous eye relief of 90 mm offers security even with strong calibers
- Practical design of the control elements: Targeted adjustment possible even with gloves and under poor lighting conditions
- Diopter compensation secured against unintentional adjustment and provided with an adapter ring to accommodate robust protective caps
- Well thought-out, practice-oriented reticles for every application, reticle illumination with automatic switch-off after 3 hours
- Waterproof to IPX7 and fog-free from the inside thanks to filling with nitrogen gas