Minox ZP5 3-15x50 MR2 34mm FFP illuminated
- Shooting stability and shot repetitions
- 34 mm tube with thick walls
- Very large field of view and highest image quality
- M* multi-coating
- Generous eye relief of 90 mm provides saftey
- Waterproof according to IPX7
OUR PRO LINE FOR AMBITIOUS HUNTERS
Several targets at various distances, poor visibility in adverse weather - hitting the target at long distances is often accompanied by tough conditions. How good it is, that MINOX developed the ZP series just for this purpose - offering you mechanical precision, optical quality and robust construction at the highest possible level.
The riflescope series has everything an ambitious marksman shouldn't be without: owing to complex optical design and the use of special types of glass, the unobstructed view provides you with a very large field of vision with an outstanding image quality all the way out to the edges of your image. The M* multi-coating ensures excellent light transmission, contrast and color fidelity. A generous eye relief of 90 mm ensures maximum safety even when used with strong calibers.
Even the operating elements were designed with practical implementation in mind - adjustments can be easily made even when wearing gloves and in poor lighting conditions. Sophisticated and practice-oriented reticles at the 1st focal plane for every application, and reticle illumination with automatic deactivation should of course not be missing from this high-performance package.
- Precise mechanics and rugged construction for highest shooting stability and shot repetitions
- 34 mm tube with thick walls made from a single piece of aircraft-grade aluminum
- Very large field of view and highest image quality, even at the edges owing to complex optical design and use of special types of glass
- M* multi-coating on the optical elements provides excellent light transmission, contrast and color rendition
- Generous eye relief of 90 mm provides saftey even for use with high calibers
- Practice-oriented design of operational elements: Quick and reliable adjustments with gloves and in low light conditions
- Locking diopter adjustment ring to avoid accidental alterations; equipped with an adapter ring for use with robust protective caps
- Reticle at the 1st focal plane
- Ingeniously designed, practice-oriented reticles for every application, reticle illumination with automatic deactivation after 3 hours
- Waterproof according to IPX7 and purged with argon gas to prevent internal fogging