Nikon Monarch 5 8x42 Binocular
- Genuine Nikon Australian 10 Year Warranty
- Peace of Mind Purchase Guarantee (bottom of page)
- Extra-low dispersion (ED) glass for chromatic aberration compensation and brighter, clearer viewing
- Wide apparent field of view (58.4° for 8x42, 60.7° for 10x42)
- Dielectric high-reflective multilayer prism coating ensures superior transmittance uniformity across the visible range resulting in brighter images and more natural colours
- All lenses and prisms are multilayer-coated for brighter images
- Scratch-resistant coating is applied to the outside surfaces of objective and eyepiece lenses
- Phase-correction-coated roof prisms for high resolution
- High-eyepoint design provides a clear field of view even for eyeglass wearers
- Waterproof (up to 1m/3.3 ft. for 10 minutes) and fog-free with O-ring seals and nitrogen gas
- Turn-and-slide rubber eyecups with multi-click facilitate easy positioning of eyes at the correct eyepoint
- Flip-down objective lens cap
- Can be fixed to a tripod using optional tripod adaptor
Made for intense use even under difficult light conditions, MONARCH 5 8x42 binoculars deliver what serious hunters and nature watchers look for: sharp bright images, a rugged design and high-comfort handling.
Nikon's ED glass and multilayer-coated lenses make sure what you see is true to nature. Turn-and-slide rubber eyecups and a generous eye relief ensure easy positioning and quick finding of your object.
MONARCH 5 binoculars are made for demanding conditions. They are waterproof, fog-proof, and the rubber armor provides a secure, comfortable grip.