Stoney Creek Mens Thermolite Vest TCU Tuatara Urban
The Thermolite Vest has been specifically designed to provide maximum core warmth and comfort without the bulk of traditional insulated vests. Ideal lightweight layering to wear underneath your rainproof shell when you’re likely to be static and glassing for extended periods in extremely cold climates. Highly compact-able, the Thermolite Vest is your first choice insulation layer that will be ready-to-go when you slow down on the hills or for when you’re back around camp during plummeting temperatures. Packed with ultra-warm Primaloft® Silver down blend, the Thermolite Vest provides you with high insulation, protection from the wind, water resistance and ultimate comfort (thanks to is 4-way stretch durable fabric). Using welded baffles, this vest is purpose built to provide ultimate protection from the elements and promote high insulation warmth to your core during plummeting temperatures.
- Internal drop pocket
- Primaloft® Silver Down Blend which has been waterproof treated to prevent the loft from collapsing
- Fleece lined hand warmer pockets
- Friction free lining makes it easy to get the vest on and off
- Large volume chest pocket for secure gear storage
- 4-Way stretch provides ultimate comfort and unrestricted movement
- Welded seams for enhanced weather resistance
Packed with ultra-warm Primaloft@ Silver down blend, the Thermolite Vest provides 100% protection from the wind, high insulation, water resistance and ultimate comfort thanks to its 4-way stretch durable fabric. Using welded baffles, this vest is purposely built to provide ultimate protection from the elements and promote high insulation warmth to your core during plummeting temperatures.
* Selected Stoney Creek Items & Sizes need to be ordered in before we can send them out. Please allow additional time for delivery. If you require your item urgently please contact us to confirm stock availability in store before you place your order.