Stoney Creek Stalker Boot TCF Tuatara Forest
Get closer, with the Stalker boots. Designed specifically for those who take their close-proximity bush stalking seriously, and who demand lightweight performance, low profile design, comfort and enhanced feel underfoot. The Stalker boots feature HDRY®, a patented one piece waterproofing breathable membrane that has been heat-bonded to the internal upper fabric, which is lighter and dries faster than traditional leather boots. The Stalker boots features a BONTEX® hardboard with an engineered flex zone, designed to allow the largest amount of natural, smooth, silent forward movement without sacrificing the boot’s ability to provide ankle and mid-foot support, giving you the critical edge during your bush stalk. PORON® XRD offers long lasting comfort while the VIBRAM® Cheetah sole cradles your foot, keeping your heel bone centred and providing stability with every foot placement.
THE STALKER BOOT
- Durable 600D Polyester Oxford printed TCF upper - lighter & dries faster than leather
- Speed lace system with locking ankle D-Ring, all parts are rust proof
- Centre front D-Ring to anchor gaiters in place
- VIBRAM® Cheetah outsole with self-cleaning cleats
- HDry® waterproofing: one-piece membrane creates a waterproof breathable barrier, heat-bonded internally to the fabric upper
- Tongue: soft and flexible pig skin leather with the Slit Lace Anchor System
- Backing support: added internal heel and ankle support
- High Wall Rubber Rand around the full radius of the boot
- Removable PORON® XRD footbed performance cushioning for long lasting comfort
- BONTEX® insole hardboard with an engineered Flex Zone and shank creates silent smooth forward movement
* Selected Stoney Creek Items & Sizes need to be ordered in before we can send them out. Please allow additional time for delivery. If you require your item urgently please contact us to confirm stock availability in store before you place your order.