Stoney Creek Stillwater Waterproof Hunting Jacket TCF Tuatara Forest Camo
Get close, with the Stillwater Jacket. Crafted to withstand Fiordland’s toughest conditions, the Stillwater Jacket is our stealthiest rainwear layer thanks to its brushed outer fabric and technical Tuatara® Camo Forest design. The ultimate mix of waterproof protection, function and camouflage, so you can maximise your experience across the harshest of mountainous terrains and dense native bush.
THE STILLWATER JACKET
100% Waterproof: 10,000 mm
- Alpine twin adjustment hood with volume reducer for optimal fit and protection
- Convenient silicone dotted shoulder grips to keep your pack or rifle secured
- 3-panel construction reduces weight and enhances performance
- Large chest pocket with YKK aqua zip gives you weatherproof storage for your optics & electronics
- Lowered hand warmer pockets with YKK aqua zips which won’t get in the way of your hip belt
- Double storm flap and gutter to give extra weather protection to main YKK zip
- Extra long tail to sit on when glassing
At only 1022grams (size L), the Stillwater Jacket provides the ideal performance-to-weight ratio. We’ve been meticulous in its design and construction, so that you have everything you need and nothing you don’t. Ideal for the weight conscious stealth bush hunter.
* Selected Stoney Creek items & sizes need to be ordered in from our supplier before we can ship them out. Please allow additional time for delivery. If you require your items urgently please contact us to check available stock levels before you place your order.