Stoney Creek Waterproof Hunting Jacket Suppressor Bayleaf
The Suppressor Jacket has been specifically designed and tested in New Zealand to maximise your experience in the outdoors, where your adventures may take you across rugged mountainous terrains, dense native bush, or vast open plains. Purpose built for the all-round outdoorsman who wants a versatile waterproof hunting jacket that can perform across all their big game, waterfowl and upland game hunting activities.
Bayleaf Weight: 1150gms
THE SUPPRESSOR JACKET
Convenient shoulder silicone dots to keep your pack or rifle secure
- Conveniently placed domes above pocket flaps to keep open for quick access
- Tactically positioned hand and large front pockets that won't get in the way of a hip belt
- Double storm flap and gutter to give extra weather protection to main YKK zip
- Twin adjustment hood with wired peak and volume reducer for optimal fit and protection
- Fleece lined internal collar and hood for added warmth and comfort
- Hunting inspired Raglan sleeves to provide enhanced comfort and unrestricted movement when shooting
- Large front pockets that will easily fit a box of shells
The Suppressor Jacket is 100% waterproof thanks to it’s technical 3-layer fabric. It’s quiet brushed tricot outer fabric has been DWR coated which actively sheds water. An internal Hydrophilic membrane blocks 100% of rain and wind and breathes exceptionally well.
- 100% Waterproof (10,000mm ASTM tested)
- 100% Windproof
- 100% Seam Sealed
- DWR (durable water repellent) coating to actively shed water, blood and dirt
* Selected Stoney Creek items & Sizes need to be ordered in from our supplier before we can ship them out. Please allow additional time for delivery. If you require your items urgently please contact us to confirm stock availability before you place your order.