Vixen GEOMA II ED 67-S Spotting Scope with Case
- All air-to-glass surfaces of lenses and prisms are fully multi-coated to deliver crystal clear views.
- The spotting scope comes with a tripod adapter block with rotation mechanism for different viewing angles or photography.
- Lightweight and durable body is made of a fiber glass material.
- Dual focus with second micro-movement fine focus (1:8)
- Sliding Lens Shade helps prevent stray light from falling on the lens and improves contrast.
- All Vixen Geoma Spotting Scopes have a Lifetime Warranty.
The Geoma II ED 67S Straight Through gives you all the features of the non ED product and adds the highest quality extra low dispersion glass generally found only on spotting scopes three times the price. Read the review in Living Bird Magazine where the Geoma scopes were rated top in their group. The ED glass produces high-contrast images with no false color with PFM (Perfect Full Multicoating) on all surfaces of the lens and prisms. The combination of all of the Vixen Geoma features and the best optical glass makes this field scope the very best money can buy. Nitrogen filled and sealed body for a complete waterproof product usable in all weather.
|Objective Lens Diameter||67 mm|
|Magnification||16x to 48x|
|FOV at 1000m||43m to 21m|