LANSKY SHARPENING SYSTEM ARKANSAS 3 STONE
Excellent for beginners and advanced users alike. The original and legendary Controlled-Angle System is the ultimate in Knife Sharpening technology.
The Lansky Controlled-Angle Sharpening System allows users to select the sharpening angles that are best suited for their knife's intended use.
The knife clamp included in the sharpening system holds the knife steady and holds the angle guide static and firm so that the user can achieve the desired angle with every stroke of the sharpener. The Extra-Coarse to Ultra-Fine hones provide an excellent range of grits for complete edge care and maintenance. The Lansky system is perfect for outdoor sporting knives, kitchen knives or workshop knives, and offers the widest range of accessories available. In production for over 40 years, the Lansky Sharpening System has been the most preferred, and best sharpening system for knife enthusiasts worldwide.
Arkansas 3 Stone includes:
- Soft Arkansas
- Hard Arkansas
- Hard Black Arkansas
All Lansky knife sharpener systems also include:
- Honing Oil: Specially Formulated for sharpening
- Easy to use, multi-angle clamp: to hold the blade securely
- Guide Rods: One for every hone
- Extra long knife clamp screws for thicker blades
- Storage/carrying case to hold all system components
- Complete easy-to-follow multi-lingual instructions