The RCBS Competition Powder Measure is an accurate powder measure that is designed to throw consistent repeatable charges time after time.
The Competition Powder measure takes the best features of the proven RCBS Uniflow Powder Measure and adds a powder baffle and advanced UPM Micrometer Adjustment Screw.
The addition of the powder baffle ensures that there powder flow and pressure on the powder column over the metering unit stay consistent with the UPM Micrometer Adjustment Screw give the reloader the ability to precisely adjust to their desired metered charge, as well as allowing them to record that number for future reference for quicker set-up time.
This measure is not designed for use with black powder.
- Material: Cast Iron and Steel, Polymer Hopper
- Metering Chamber: Handgun metering assembly
- Measuring cylinder has precision ground surfaces and slides into the honed main casting for a precision fit
- Measures ball, flake and extruded smokeless powder (Do not use with black powder)
- Attachment: 7/8-14 threads to mount in a press, powder measure stand or to a bench with the included mounting bracket
- Powder Charge Thrown: 10-110 grains with the rifle metering drum
- 2 drop tubes for .22 calibre and larger
- Bench mounting bracket
- The Competition measure is based on the Uniflow and has the same metering drum and main casting
- Handle can be placed on the right or left
- Index numbers on adjustment screw do not show actual powder charge
- Charges should be set by using a powder scale and periodically checked for accuracy
|ITEM CODE ||DESCRIPTION |
|R98909 ||RCBS COMPETITION POWDER MEASURE RIFLE |