- Extra-Low Dispersion Glass Objectives
- Phase-Corrected Roof Prisms
- Fully Multi-Coated Optics
- Nitrogen-Filled, Water and Fogproof
- Open-Bridge/Dual-Hinge Configuration
- Lightweight and Strong Magnesium Chassis
- Large Center Focusing Knob
- Tripod Mountable with Optional Adapter
- Twist-Up Rubber Eyecups
- Made in Japan
Building on the performance of the ARTES-series, the new 8 x 42 ARTES-J Binocular realizes uncompromisingly excellent optical performance with ergonomically designed handling comfort.
- Fully multi-coated on all surfaces of objective lenses as well as eyepieces for superior light transmission.
- BaK4 prism with dielectric, high reflectivity, coating over the sub-prism.
- The objective lenses employ ED (extra-low dispersion) glass for amazingly sharp contrast and bright images.
|Magnification ||8x |
|Aperture ||42mm |
|Prism ||BaK4, Roof Prism |
|Coatings ||Fully Multi Coated, Phase Coated, High reflectivity coating |
|Angular FOV ||7° |
|Apparent FOV ||52.1° |
|Field at 1000m ||122m |
|Brightness ||28.1 |
|Eye Relief ||19mm |
|Near Focus ||Aprox 3m |
|Interpupillary Dist ||56mm – 75mm |
|Dimensions ||5.7 x 5.1 x 2” |
|Waterproof ||Yes |
|Tripod Adaptable ||Yes (Use Bino Holder type M) |
|Standard Accessories ||Soft case and neck strap |
|Weight ||1.5 lbs |